Divi Website Maintenance
White Label WordPress Maintenance for Businesses & Digital Agencies
How it works?
Step 1: Signup
- Fill out the form including URLs to all websites you’d like us to maintain.
- All of your URLs will be reviewed by our team.
Step 2: Discuss
- We will discuss each website, including any known plugin or theme issues, 3rd party licenses, and what to include or exclude in monthly Client Reports
- Setup our separate wordpress account via a secured password manager
Step 3: Setup & Handoff
- We will set up your website in our WordPress management dashboard for immediate backups, security scans, performance & updates
- Full site Backups, Security Scans, and Performance Scans will be performed twice a month.
- Uptime Monitoring and Link Monitoring will run continuously.
- Database Optimization, Spam Clean-ups and Plugin, Theme and WordPress Core updates will be performed weekly.
- Client Care Reports will be sent to you the first week of each month.
Now you can kick back and relax your website is in good hands and we will make sure its always up to date, backed up and secured.
How much it costs?
MONTHLY PER SITE
Complete Maintenance and Backup Plan for Basic websites.
MONTHLY PER SITE
Complete Maintenance and Backup Plan for websites with e-commerce, event calendars, membership systems
What it includes?
All Plans Include:
- Daily Full Site Backups
- Daily Security Scans
- Daily Vulnerability Detection
- Daily Performance Check
- Immediate Notification of Malware or Site Blacklisting
- Weekly Database, Plugin, Theme & WordPress Updates*
- Weekly Database Optimization
- Weekly Spam Clean-up
- Pingdom Scores
- SEO Keyword Tracking
- Uptime Monitoring
- Personalized White Label Monthly Reports
*Updates are always tested for compatibility! In the case of any issues or breakage, one hour of troubleshooting and repair are included per month. You can request a restore of a previous backup twice per month at no additional charge.
Each additional hour of support is billed at $45 per hour.